Vacature Java developer Amsterdam Startup | Join this successful technology start-up and improve the lives of thousands | Up to €60.000 + Equity
Your role: Java developer Amsterdam Startup
- Would you love to join a startup software product company that is really working to improve the lives of people?
- Do you want to have an impact in a growing technology company where you can help move how it grows technically?
- Would you love to work more with Java Core, Spring Boot, GCP and Kubernetes?
- How about getting company equity, having very flexible working hours, working from home possibilities and unlimited holidays?
Then wait no longer, this just might be that job you have been waiting for!
Your employer: Cool Software Startup combining real time sensor data to improve the quality of our lives!
This very innovative Amsterdam based (greatly funded) startup has struck gold and is now growing because of it! They combine real time sensor data with scientific information to help increase the quality of live for (soon to be) thousands of people. As this idea has huge potential they have raised significant capital and are growing successfully.
Their culture is very informal, energetic with a can-do mentality. Everyone is very driven to complete their mission: Help improve lives! (And have an amazing journey along the way!) Working here means working with passionate people where all successes are shared. They have regular drinks, go to events together and soon will roll out their equity shares. Here you really feel you are part of something!
Your role: Java Developer Amsterdam Startup
As Java Developer Amsterdam you will work within a multidisciplinary (frontend/backend) group of skilled software engineers. You will also work closely with their CTO, so you can really make an impact and influence how the technology will evolve. They have loads of features that still needs to be developed, they are moving to GCP and have lots of streaming data to work with.
The great thing for you is that a lot still needs to be decided, so if you love to tinker on MvP’s, help improve technologies and like being involved with architecture and design too this is the job for you!
As the company is growing, joining now lands you more than a great journey and equity shares, as you will be able to grow into lead Java developer and even Head of Development (if you so desire).
What is required?
- Strong (Core) Java fundamentals and working experience (data structures, concurrency, algorithms)
- 3+ years of professional software engineering environment
- Collaborative nature
- Technical BSc OR MSc working level
- Experience with Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience with Cloud development is a plus
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- Up to € 60.000 gross per year (yeah, sorry, they still are a startup and will be able to offer more in future)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- Travelling compensation
- Equity shares
- Unlimited holidays!