Vacature Java Developer Amsterdam | Enable thousands of entrepreneurs to do business | Java11, Spring Boot, Kubernetes | € 65.000
Your job: Java Developer Amsterdam
- Do you love working on a heavily used SaaS product where you can have direct impact on the end result for thousands of users?
- Would you like to work for a rock solid, informal, medium sized technology company with a family like culture?
- Would you enjoy working with Java11, Spring Boot, Docker and Kubernetes?
- How about working from home possibilities, flexible working hours, a great office, amazing drinks and super fun colleagues?
Interested? Then read on!
Your employer: Technological market leader impacting thousands of users every single day
This medium sized technology company has been market leader in their field for over a decade and still going strong! They specialise in one of the most HOT markets in our current global economy, enabling thousands of entrepreneurs to do business by using their very popular SaaS product. This has enabled them to be able to fully focus on creating a truly cool company that people truly love to work for!
Think great office facilities, mature tech driven management, no real hierarchy, self-organising teams, modern technology (java11, Spring Boot, Kubernetes), lots of creative freedom, bi-yearly hackathons, a big training budget and one of the most stable and cash rich organisations you can find!
Joining now as Java Developer Amsterdam means being part of one of the newly formed teams and having a great impact on the further development of their very popular SaaS product.
Your role: Java Developer Amsterdam
As Java Developer Amsterdam you will join one of the different newly formed development teams, where you get to help continuously develop new features used heavily by many thousands of users every day. As your SaaS product is the cornerstone on which thousands of entrepreneurs count each day to run the business!
You will have the pleasure to work within an environment where there is a lot of room to grow yourself, experiment with new technology (hackathons) and share cool ideas with colleagues.
What is required?
- 4+ years of professional development experience
- Professional experience with Java8+
- A completed technical Bachelor or Masters
- A team player
- Experience with Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes are pluses
- Experience working on a SaaS product is a plus
What is offered?
- Up to € 65.000 gross per year, based on added value
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours per week
- Good pension
- 25 holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- Laptop or Macbook
- Catered lunches
- Public transportation compensation
Would you like to work for a very stable, well organised, super fun, medium sized tech company where you can have a daily impact on how thousands of entrepreneurs run their business?