Vacature Java Developer Amersfoort | Huge impact with building critical systems | Informal, no bureaucratie & great work life balance | Java8, Spring, MongoDB, REST, Elasticsearch, Docker, Scrum | Partime, 4×9, working from home | Up to € 64.800
Vacancy: Java Developer Amersfoort
- Would you like to work for a leading organization within the Dutch FinTech (no bank)?
- Would you like to work for an organization that develops systems that raise healthcare in the Netherlands to a higher level?
- Do you like an informal, easy going environment, with a great work life balance?
- Do you like a long-term challenge to convert this monolith to microservices? Based on Java8, Spring Boot, NoSQL and Docker?
Then we have the job for you!
Your employer: Leading Healthcare Fintech are building their future proof systems
This organization is the leader in the field of financial solutions for complex processes in the healthcare, with the aim to enable healthcare specialists to better carry out their profession. So you can say that people here contribute to improving the quality of care in the Netherlands.
In order to remain successful, one is constantly working to maintain the leading position. Technology is an important factor in this. For this reason they make their plans to innovate the systems, through the design of a new architecture based on microservices. You get the chance to work with modern technology such as Java 8, Spring Boot, Docker and NoSQL. They work in DevOps teams that are each end-to-end responsible for their own services. Which means you and your team are responsible fort he fiull lifer cycle of development.
Furthermore, the organization is characterized by its informal and flat character. This keeps the lines nice and short, your voice big and you stay very far away from bureaucracy. You work in small teams, so your influence is big and you also get the freedom to make your own choices. Does that seem interesting to you?
Your role: Java Developer Amersfoort
In your role as Java Developer Amersfoort you will work in one of the multidisciplinary Scrum teams to build new components to the core of the systems. The goal is clear: to ensure that the systems continue to perform and make future proof on the new microservices architecture. The strong increase in the number of customers creates an even bigger challenge.
Working here means a wide range of technical challenges:
- Think about the right design and architecture
- Ensuring that the current systems can scale and perform, because of a rapidly growing customer base
- Implementing new technologies, like Java9, NoSQL solutionsfurther, Docker and Microservices professionalising the DevOps environment, with setting up the CI/CD pipeline
- Maintaining the current systems is part of your role
As an Java Developer Amersfoort you work together with a group of like-minded colleagues. All of them technicians. With various teams there are sufficient career opportunities for the coming years. Depending on your knowledge and experience, there are possibilities here to grow to Senior Java developer and/or Lead Developer of one of the Scrum team. Or do you want to develop further within software architecture? With the transition to a microservices architecture, you also find sufficient growth potential. Everybody here has a personal development plan, combined with a tyrainings budget an great internal knowledge to achive your goals.
What is asked for?
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience with Java software development
- Experience with Java 8 and/or 9 is a plus
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Spring (Boot, Batch) and Hibernate is a plus
- Experience with tooling such as Maven, Git and Jenkins is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Experience with Microservices and / or Docker is a plus
- Experience with building REST services is a plus
- Experience with TDD, Scrum, Devops and automated testing is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between € 44.672 and € 64.800 based on knowledge and experience
- Possibility to work 32, 36, 40 or 4×9
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Excellent training budget
Would you like to work for a campany that developes systems that raise the quality of healthcare in the Netherlands to a higher level?