Vacature Java Developer Amersfoort | Product company builds bleeding-edge SaaS products for the safety of millions of people | Java11, Spring Boot, Docker & AWS | Salary up to €75.000
Vacancy: Java Developer Amersfoort
- Would you like to work for a core tech company with very innovative own products?
- Do you also enjoy working for a very stable company with a vibrant scale-up atmosphere?
- Do you think it is important to work for a company where software engineering is the core of the company?
- Do you want an environment where a lot is invested in technology and where you can work with technologies such as Java11, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes & AWS?
Don’t wait any longer and read on!
Your employer: Products company continues their innovation with bleeding-edge products for the safety of millions of people.
Since it was founded more than 10 years ago, this tech club has been successful with highly innovative products. The products that are developed here ensure safety for millions of end-users. These are so deeply hidden in different infrastructures that you do not know that people are watching over your safety here in the background. A kind of invisible safety net, how cool is that?
In recent years, the products have been evaluated into a bleeding-edge Multi Tennant SaaS platform. More and more customers find their way to these products and the number of users has increased enormously. With the current corona pandemic, their products are becoming even more relevant and they are also being noticed by other industries such as the healthcare and welfare sector. The expectation is that the number of customers will double in the coming year and thus the various scrum teams will be scaled up.
With a very low turnover, years of black figures, and a strongly growing number of users, the organization can be called very stable. Furthermore, the vast majority consists of technicians including management and you notice that. There is a lot of investment in tech, there is a strong vision behind it and as an engineer, you will not be short of anything here. Lots of training budgets, good hardware, and a nice working atmosphere.
Your role: Java Developer Amersfoort
In your role as Java Developer Amersfoort you will work in one of the agile feature teams. Your colleagues are all passionate and highly skilled software engineers. You and your team will work on the further development of the product here. This is mainly due to the design and development of new features, integrations with other complex systems. Scalability and user-friendliness are important here.
You will work in an environment where you will do a lot of greenfield, with little legacy, and where you can work with a nice modern stack such as Java11, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes on AWS.
The organization will again experience considerable growth and with that, there will also be sufficient opportunities to grow with the organization. Although there is a very flat structure with little hierarchy here, you can still grow as a Senior to roles of Lead Developer or Architect.
What is being asked?
- From about 3 years of professional Java Software Development experience
- Experience with Spring, preferably Spring Boot
- Experience with working in a microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience with tools such as Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
experience with public cloud vendors like AWS, Azure, and GCP is a plus
- Experience with automated testing, TDD and/or unit testing is a plus
- Experience with working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience with CI / CD is a plus
What’s being offered?
- Salary up to € 75.000 based on knowledge, experience, and impact
- Excellent pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- 28 vacation days
- Very flexible working from home policy
- Travel allowance
- Great training budget
- Nice lunch
Would you like to work for an innovative product company with a technically complex challenge that will innovate their systems considerably?