Vacature Greenfield Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam | Very Innovative FinTech ProdDev Scale Up with Loads of Greenfield work! | Java8, Spring Boot, Angular5, DDD, CQRS | up to € 55.000 + bonus
Your job: Greenfield Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to have to chance to work for a very successful scale up where you can still have a big impact?
- Do you like an informal culture, quick decision cycles, lots of technical freedom and autonomy and lots of domain complexity that needs solving?
- Do you like greenfield work?
- How about to learn from great people and work with Java8, Spring Boot, Angular5 and Event Sourcing?
Then this just might be the job for you!
Your employer: A fresh concept within FinTech with global potential
If you are someone that likes working with very modern technology, modern software engineering best practices, greenfield software development, a fun atmosphere with a lot of freedom and you like working for a small international operating tech company where you can still have an impact this could very well be a great company for you!
This innovative FinTech Tech Scale up has a very fresh idea that is taking the market by storm by automating out a lot of complex but mundane work. Their solution helps the smaller and medium sized business the chance to scale up quicker, which is why working here you can help these innovative companies make a stance in their markets. No longer are these services only for the biggest of companies!
Their head office is here in Amsterdam, but they already have various sales offices in different European countries, adding to the dynamic offering them a steppingstone to mass adoption.
Your role: Greenfield Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
As Greenfield Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam you will join a multicultural young, fun and experienced team of multidisciplinary software professionals. As they are scaling up due to lots of interest in their product the need more great people to help build the product further. This means a lot of greenfield work which you can sink your teeth into, while working with your team to spar and share ideas.
The technology stack is very modern: Java8, Spring Boot, DDD, Event Sourcing/CQRS, with a fully automated delivery street. As technology is the main driver within the company you are treated as an asset and have a big say in what can be developed and how to do it. Although of course you are not alone in that! You will work closely with your lead backend developer and the rest of the team. On average 80% of the work will be backend focused (as the complexity is biggest in the backend), although you are free to do more frontend development if that suits your interest.
Career growth? The better you help, the better they grow, the better you grow! Are you in for a fantastic ride?!
What is required?
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of professional java development experience
- Technical Bachelor level work standards
- Passionate about software development
- Good coding ethic: clean coding, unit testing, collaboration, etc
- Experience with Spring(Boot), Maven, DDD and/or Event Sourcing is a plus
- Experience with Angular2+ or any other SPA building framework is a plus
What is offered?
- Between: € 40.000 and € 55.000 per year based on knowledge, experience and added value
- The possibility to work 32, 36, 4×9 or 40 hours per week
- A very substantial yearend bonus!
- Travel costs fully paid
- Easy reachable by public transportation (train, bus or tram)
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home, also 1 fixed day per week
- A great laptop or Macbook
- An indefinite contract from the start!
Are you a full stack java developer that would like the chance to help a very successful scale up take the next step and have a great time doing it?
Be sure to send you CV to Robert Hawker via email@example.com
For all of our vacancies please visit the CodeGuild Hall at www.codeguild.nl