Your role: Front end Developer Utrecht
- Do you want to work in-house for an organization with a Start Up Culture where the CTO works next to you?
- Would you like to work within a team of enthusiastic developers with a passion for modern technology?
- Would you like to contribute to a product that has a major impact on millions of end-users worldwide in daily life?
- Do you have Affinity with security and secure coding and do you like to work with new technologies?
Then read on, because this may be the job you have been waiting for!
Your employer: This innovative organization makes everyday life worldwide safer with software!
This progressive technology company has grown rapidly in end-users in recent years and even internationally! They are responsible for the development of a tool that tests theory at various times in different sectors (even at government level) on the basis of algorithms. From hockey referees in Switzerland to miners in Peru who work with hazardous substances. Where if the knowledge is insufficient, one may not work. The aim is to keep the theory up to date, to secure and to test and to filter peak moments. This is done via web applications & mobile applications at times that the employer can indicate. This is crucial in sectors where knowledge cannot slip away and must always remain at a certain level! One can think of sectors such as the: Aviation, Medical, Construction sectors but also in Sport and therefore the social impact is great.
Your job, Front end Developer Utrecht
The content is filled in by the customer, so you have nothing to do with content as a developer (the same for the UX side) and therefore you are fully focused on the developing side. This organization is really looking for a Front end developer with interest to the backend and more white learning or is already working on: Security, Secure Coding, High Concurrent users and other APIs
If you do not have any experience in the area of Flutter or Dart, that is not a problem, here you have plenty of room to learn this. They are looking for Developers with a passion for technology who are open and flexible in learning more about this. Visiting Conferences certainly also exists! Do you have the idea that decisions in the field of engineering can do better, even! Increasing your circle of influence can go quickly here and you can quickly grow up to Senior.
What is required?
- A completed Beta MSc or similar working and thinking level
- Experience with Angular is an advantage
- Experience with Aurelia is an advantage
- Experience with NodeJS is an advantage
- Experience with Dart would be a big plus
- Experience with Flutter would be a big plus
- Proponent of clean coding principles
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 58,320, for example knowledge and experience
- Possibility to work 32, 36, 40 and 4 × 9 hours
- Bonus arrangement of € 4,000 yearned on top of your gross wage
- Pension compensation
- No overtime working culture
- 25 holiday days
- Working from home work possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Macbook or other laptop of choice
- Unlimited training budget
Are you interested in working as Front end developer in Utrecht at a reputable organization where you can make an impact on the future of learning?