Vacature Front end Developer Amsterdam | Build tangible mission-critical systems for millions of travelers | Core product development | TypeScript, NodeJS (Express), RxJS | €78.000 obv 36 hours + bonus
Your job: Front end Developer Amsterdam
- Would you like to be part of a revolutionary mission that makes an impact on millions of travelers worldwide?
- How would you like to work on mission-critical systems that are truly the technical heart of this organization?
- Would you like to completely rebuild this product in parallel in TypeScript & modern JS, within a large-scale microservices/cloud architecture?
- And what do you think of a 36-hour full-time work week (4×9), hybrid work & where you can always park while you work at the office?
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then read on quickly!
Your employer: builds tangible mission-critical systems for millions of travelers
This very stable company that everyone knows is focused on a revolutionary mission that tries to be at the forefront of the innovation curve when it comes to global travel. Everyone you know has used the tangible systems they build here.
They have embarked on a new strategic path for the coming years, namely a smarter and more efficient way to develop the systems. By building a new infrastructure where the organization can deploy much more easily and quickly, they can provide feedback on the systems they build in a very sustainable, secure, and scalable way. So you get immediate feedback on your work on human traffic. How cool is that?
People have been proven to stay in their jobs longer because they can solve a wide range of technical problems here, which means an even better learning curve. In addition, work-life balance is one of the most important values within this company. The company has a 36-hour working week, and you can even work 4 x 9! In short, a lot of variety in your work, a lot to learn, and a work-life balance guaranteed at all times.
Your role: Front end Developer Amsterdam
As a Front End Developer Amsterdam, you get the opportunity to work on one of the most mission-critical systems within the entire organization. In fact, if this application does not work, the entire company cannot operate. So you really are one of the key players within the organization!
Moreover, they are going to completely rebuild this tangible mission-critical product in the near future alongside the existing product. You get the unique opportunity to build this product completely from scratch! So you can sink your teeth into the microservices architecture, development, deployment in the cloud, improvements, and everything else that is involved in making this product even better than the current one.
As mentioned before, the teams have little to no rotation, because there is enough challenge, there are unlimited opportunities for growth within different product teams and people can grow in width. As a Senior Front-end Developer, you get the chance to switch internally within different teams and grow to Team Lead, Architect, or even management level.
What is required?
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional Front end development experience
- Experience with TypeScript in production!
- Experience with RxJS, Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with event-driven architectures is a plus
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- Living & working in Europe
What is offered?
- Salary up to €78.000 for 36 hours according to added value (+6% fixed bonus)
- Work 36 hours per week (4×9!!)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working (2 days at the office)
- Travel allowance
- Excellent pension
- Laptop or Macbook
- Training budget
- Parking space at the office
- Relocation package
Would you like a unique opportunity to build one of the most mission-critical systems from scratch as Front end Developer Amsterdam?