Vacature Cloud Engineer Utrecht | Help Leading Tech Companies into the Cloud and work with the best names in Cloud Native! | AWS, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes | € 80,000 + mobility allowance + Up to 2 months salary as a bonus
Job vacancy: Cloud Engineer Utrecht
- Do you want to work on only the most complex Cloud Native automation projects where you can really make a difference?
- Would you like to work at a fast-growing Scale up, where you can still influence the course of the organization?
- How about an unlimited training budget to help you develop as the best Cloud Engineer in the Netherlands?
Interested? Then read on!
Your employer: Introduce the world to Cloud Native Development
The Cloud is these days has become very important in today’s world. Many major tech companies Cloud is the way to go or even developed their own version of this Cloud. Yet this is a world that is constantly on the move. Cloud Native is one of the biggest eye catchers in modern software development.
This club of Cloud Native Developers helps organizations with large IT systems to fully migrate to the Cloud and develop the software in it. So they don’t develop traditional software and host it within one of the well-known Cloud Providers, but build Software within the ecosystem of Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform. Think of organization from the branches: E-Commerce, Logistics, FinTech, Energy, Care and Government. In this way you help your customers to scale even faster, get more value from their development resources, make them future-proof and save a lot of time & costs. This makes it possible for you to add more value to the industry in which you are active, all because of your knowledge.
The organization is characterized by its very open culture and the passion for technology. Here you will have colleagues who speak at conferences, active meetups, have many knowledge days or R&D days. You can invest a lot of time from the boss in self-development and FUN is the common dominator here. Because all your colleagues have become an engineer for fun! Furthermore, the organization is flat and there is no management besides the founders.
They are also part of an umbrella organization which has an enormous impact within Software Development in the Netherlands, which means they have a large account management teams, which means that many interesting top notch projects are available.
Your role: Cloud Engineer Utrecht
As a Cloud Engineer Utrecht you work with the best people on complex projects within the market where you are hired for your (niche) expertise and to make a real impact! Together with some of the biggest names within Cloud Native Engineering, you help leading tech organizations in the greater Utrecht and sometimes in the Utrecht region into the cloud. Which gives you the opportunity to work with AWS, GCP and Azure.
Together with your colleagues you are leading the transition to the cloud, where you work for customers with hundreds of thousands and sometimes even millions of end customers. Talk about impact! You set up their entire cloud native environment from scratch, automate everything (infra + CI / CD pipelines) and oversee complex migrations. You also help with the transfer of knowledge and best practices so that they are also helped in the future. You have a strong background in Software Development and enjoy bridging the gap between coding and infrastructure.
The projects and technical challenges are enormous. You can read some examples of projects where you can get started below:
- One of the largest ports in Europe will develop all its services in the Cloud. You can help think about the architecture and the construction thereof.
- Building a care platform for a number of African countries, giving the local population access to better care Become a 100% Cloud solution.
- One of the largest Dutch retailers is completely about AWS and all new services will be developed within it.
What is being asked?
- Professional Software Development or System Engineering experience
- A completed HBO or WO study
- Experience with setting up continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Experience with working in Agile and DevOps environments
- Experience with microservices architectures is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Amazon WebServices or Google Cloud Platform (both are not required)
- Experience with Hashicorps products such as Terraform is a plus
- Experience with Ansible is a plus
What is offered?
- Salary between € 60.000 and € 80.000 based on knowledge and experience
- Excellent pension plan
- Bonus scheme up to 2 monthly salaries
- Mobility allowance of € 8400 per year
- € 1200 Net expense allowance per year (€ 2400 gross)
- 26 vacation days
- Unlimited training budget
- Free time and budget for visiting conferences and meet ups
- Laptop and mobile phone of your choice
- Working from home possibilities
- Immediately a permanent contract
Do you want to be a leader in the biggest technological change of the coming years and make Native Cloud big in the Netherlands?