Vacature Cloud Engineer Amsterdam | Help Leading Tech Companies Into The Cloud And Work With The Best Names Within Cloud Native! | AWS, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes | €90.000 + 5% bonus
Your job: Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work on only the most complex Cloud Native automation projects where you can really make a difference?
- Do you want to work with the best people in the field of Native Cloud who write books, white paper and speak at conferences?
- How about € 5,000 training budget, 6 training days AND 2 monthly knowledge sessions all intended to help you develop as the best Cloud Engineer in the Netherlands?
Interested? Then keep reading!
Your employer: Leader in Cloud Native technologies that works on the most complex issues!
Cloud Native Engineering is HOT, but there is (still little) knowledge in this area. This organization cleverly responded to this by investing in it years ago. In a number of years, they have grown into one of the best strongholds around Cloud Native Engineering. For example, they even help the most prominent tech organizations with their migration to the cloud.
You and your colleagues are therefore THE people who make a long-lasting impact, especially in projects around greater Amsterdam. For you, that means that you can collaborate with some of the biggest names in the field here and learn from them. People who regularly speak at conferences, write white papers, and have even written books read worldwide!
Their culture is based on knowledge sharing and personal growth. For example, you can use a € 5,000 training budget per year, 6 training days and you can participate in bimonthly knowledge sessions, where you are completely up to date with all upcoming topics and the most interesting customer cases within your and related fields such as data engineering, software engineering and deliver automation! In addition, a lot is invested in your communication skills so that you also learn (even more) how you can get people along with your / your ideas. Working here equals decades of knowledge elsewhere!
This organization is active on the highest innovation curve and is only deployed when other organizations really fail. Here you make the difference!
Your job: Cloud Engineer Amsterdam
As a Cloud Engineer Amsterdam you work with the best people on complex projects within the market where you are hired for your (niche) expertise and to make a real impact! Together with some of the biggest names within Cloud Native Engineering, you help leading tech organizations in the greater Amsterdam region into the cloud. Which gives you the opportunity to work with AWS, GCP and Azure!
You and your colleagues are leading the transition to the cloud, where you work for customers with hundreds of thousands and sometimes even hundreds of millions of end users. Talk about impact! You set up their full cloud native environment from scratch, automate everything (infra + CI / CD pipelines) and oversee complex migrations. In addition, you help transfer knowledge and best practices so that they are also helped in the future.
Working here means an unprecedented investment in your own development. Because you work here with leading names within Cloud native, you can use a € 5,000 training budget and 6 training days per year and every two weeks you are provided with the latest trends and client cases, you can grow to Lead and Architect level.
What is being asked?
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of Software Development.
- A completed technical HBO or WO education in the direction of Informatics or Computer Science.
- From an intrinsic interest you are well informed about new developments.
- Having an Automation mindset, always wanting to automate processes.
- Communicative skills and get people on board with your message.
- Eager to learn, focused on discovery and wanting to be at the forefront of the market.
- Experience with AWS or GCP or other Cloud
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform is an advantage.
- Experience with Kubernetes is an advantage.
What is offered?
- Between € 65,000 and € 90,000 salary per year based on knowledge and experience
- Choice to work 40 or 36 or 32 hours
- + 5% year-end bonus
- € 5000 training budget per year + 6 training days
- A lease car + EU fuel card or mobility allowance that you can also have paid out on top of your wages
- 26 vacation days
- The latest hardware every 2 years
- Excellent pension scheme
- Smartphone and unlimited calls
- ADSL at home is reimbursed
- Immediately an indefinite contract
As a Cloud Engineer, do you want to make an impact at companies in which direction they are heading for the Cloud and work for a leading club with the best Engineers in the field of Cloud Native?