- Do you want the chance to jump on a very successful, fast-growing, globally operating, heavily used SAAS product similar to Dropbox or Slack when they were only just a couple of hundred people?
- Do you enjoy working on greenfield projects where you need to figure out the architecture that will allow you to engage users further with hundreds of thousand concurrent users?
- Do you love working within a fun and strong software engineering culture where you need to solve daily challenges that you can’t just google for?
Then wait no longer, this job is for you!
Your employer: Taking the world by storm!
This high profile tech scale-up in Amsterdam has had insane success ever since they opened their doors only a decade ago. They are building a heavily used SAAS product massively adopted by enterprises and consumers alike! This product suite fulfils a key need in our daily age which will only grow in the future. They are truly doing something when you think about that with only a couple of hundred people they have some of the biggest (tech) companies as their key clients.
You have truly come to the right place if you like working for a high profile, data-driven tech company where creating end-user value is baked in their DNA, with lots of greenfield work still needs to be done and working on non-trivial technology used by millions!
Currently, they are building their Amsterdam office as their main global development centre, which means you can not only help build software that all of your friends, family, (ex)colleagues and acquaintances use but also help shape the further development of the office, culture, and best practices. They are heavily invested in open source projects, like giving back to the community, and offer the chance for you to speak on their behalf on meetups, conferences, and seminars.
You and your brand new team members will be tasked with setting up the architecture, design, and build various greenfield services that will allow new users to get acquainted with this already super popular SAAS product. As these new services will connect with a great many other departments part of your role with being aligning with different teams while experimenting and maturing the services you develop.
Here you get to work with top-notch, driven, expressive, product minded engineers that know the key fundamentals of how to build software that is used by millions. This job is for you if you love working within a data-driven environment where you get loads of freedom and responsibility.
As the company is continuously expanding there will be an opportunity to grow into tech lead in the future!
What is required?
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Product Mindset and able to build in TypeScript, Node.js
- Solid experience with REST API’s
- Polyglot mindset and testing is second nature for you
- Expressive communicator, solid team player and strong problem solver (production) experience with Java or another JVM language is a plus
- A BSc or MSc in computer science or similar is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Postgres and/or Redis is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 75.000 and € 100.000 gross per year based on experience and added value
- Company stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- 25 holiday days
- Health insurance package!
- Lunch, snacks
- Awesome company events + celebrations
- Inspiring office with great facilities!
Are you interested?